I cannot understand how there is any debate on ENICs motives and Levy’s failings as a football CEO after 22 years of nigh total failure.
- Lewis and Levy have never put a bean of their own money into the club.
- Despite the myth they put about, they are not Spurs fans and I suspect they don’t even like watching football.
- Has anyone analysed the cost to the club, yes, the football club, of Levy’s trigger-happy finger in terms of the amount of compensation the club has had to pay in compensation to managers, scouts, and DoFs.
- Why was he paid a bonus for going a minimum of 100% over budget and a year late in delivery?
- He has rinsed the fans for years and treated them with utter contempt. As an example, he took money from ST holders, in the full knowledge that the new stadium wasn’t ready.
- When billionaires try to furlough their staff, it says it all about them. Some people will say it is good business, I say it was an absolute disgrace by Levy.
- We could have done a Liverpool, backed the manager, in this case, Poch, and waited until we had success on the pitch before embarking on some grandiose scheme of a white elephant which has nothing to do with football and the Spurs supporter
- The £360 million that we had sitting in our bank account and which was earned. From football, matters were not for the purpose of enhancing ENIC’s property portfolio.
Does any really think that even if the new stadium throws off serious cash flow that it will benefit the football club of which we are anchor tenants?
Do the supporters really believe that Levy is capable of running a professional football club?
I seldom agree with Jamie Redknapp but he is right that any other CEO would have been either sacked or would have resigned by now.