Home » 3 Late Fitness Tests And 5 Ruled Out Ahead Of Newcastle Clash

3 Late Fitness Tests And 5 Ruled Out Ahead Of Newcastle Clash

By The Boy -

Today’s game kicks off at 14:05, and we’ll have the full team news here the moment it’s confirmed. You can take a peek at our plausible XI here, but should Lucas Moura have featured?!

Ben Davies and Matt Doherty will be unavailable for this one. Ben has a calf/shin/heel injury and Matt picked up a muscular injury when with Ireland during the Interlull.

Newcastle will be without Fabian Schar who is still on crutches and a knee brace, and Isaac Hayden who also has a knee injury.

Callum Wilson faces a late fitness test and Physio Room believes that the striker has a 25% chance of appearing for the Bar Codes. Allan Saint-Maximin and Martin Dubravka are listed with a 75% chance of taking part.

Players to watch: Jamaal Lascelles has scored Newcastle’s last two PL goals, both netted at home and after HT. Meanwhile, Harry Kane, scorer of five competitive goals against Newcastle, recently became the first man to contribute to 30 Premier League goals this term, scoring 17 and assisting on 13 occasions.

Tags injury Newcastle United v Tottenham NewsNow

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Follow Us
Latest Newsletter Posts