Sky Sports journalist Rudy Galetti has shared the latest development regarding the pursuit of Radu Dragusin.
While Dragusin has reportedly agreed personal terms with Spurs, talks with Genoa are ongoing and the two clubs are yet to come to an agreement.
Spurs initiated discussions with an initial verbal bid of €23 million, falling short of Genoa’s demand of €30 million.
Galetti previously reported that Spurs are preparing a second offer for the player, which is expected to be closer to the Serie A side’s valuation.
He has now shared an update on X, confirming that a new round of talks between Spurs and Genoa have begun and Spurs are willing to increase the offer to €27m.
While the offer is still €3m short of their asking price, Spurs are confident that this will be enough to get the deal done.
💰 #THFC are confirming – as told – the will to increase the proposal, reaching ~€27m.
— Rudy Galetti (@RudyGaletti) January 4, 2024
Meanwhile, Eric Dier looks to be closing in on an exit as well, with Sky reporter Florian Plettenberg claiming that there is a total verbal agreement. He reports that everything is done and that a fee less than €5m is said to have been agreed. This might explain the raised offer for Dragusin.