Home ยป LIVE CITY BLOG

Tottenham Hotspur won 5 of their last 6 matches and lost 1 match. Manchester City won 4 of their last 6 matches and 2 matches ended in a draw.

Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City Head-to-Head

The last game between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City in the English Premier League Season 2019/20 took place in February 2020 and ended with a 2-0 win for Tottenham Hotspur.

Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City Infogol Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 25% chance of a win for Tottenham Hotspur. There is a 53% chance that Manchester City will win. The draw is a 22% chance.

Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City Goals

At home in the English Premier League this season, Tottenham Hotspur have played 4, won 1, drawn 2 and lost 1. They have scored 6 goals (8.51 xGF) and have conceded 6 (4.27 xGA). The top scorer for Tottenham Hotspur is Son Heung-Min with 8 goals (3.64 xG).

In matches away from home this season, Manchester City have played 4, won 2, drawn 2 and lost 0. They have scored 6 goals (6.19 xGF) and have conceded 3 (4.30 xGA). The top scorers for Manchester City with 2 goals are Gabriel Jesus (0.77 xG), Phil Foden (1.37 xG) and Raheem Sterling (1.53 xG).