Home » Barcodes Away Live Blog
Barcodes Away Live Blog
By Harry Hotspur -

Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur Form Summary

Newcastle United lost 3 of their last 6 matches and 3 matches ended in a draw. Tottenham Hotspur won 3 of their last 6 matches, lost 2 matches and 1 match ended in a draw.

Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur Head-to-Head

The last game between Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur in the English Premier League Season 2020/21 took place in April 2021 and ended with a 2-2 draw.

Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur Infogol Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 31% chance of a win for Newcastle United. There is a 43% chance that Tottenham Hotspur will win. The draw is a 26% chance.

Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur Goals

At home in the English Premier League this season, Newcastle United has played 3, won 0, drawn 2, and lost 1. They have scored 5 goals (4.58 xGF) and have conceded 7 (8.14 xGA).

The top scorers for Newcastle United with 2 goals are Allan Saint-Maximin (1.70 xG) and Callum Wilson (1.88 xG).

In matches away from home this season, Tottenham Hotspur have played 3, won 1, drawn 0, and lost 2. They have scored 2 goals (2.80 xGF) and have conceded 6 (6.35 xGA). The top scorer for Tottenham Hotspur is Son Heung-Min with 3 goals (2.30 xG).

Next Page
Page 1 of 4
Prev Page
238 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
East Stand
East Stand
1 month ago

Levy now getting ripped to shreds by the Sky Sports pundits. The host presenter was squirming in his seat attempting to play it down for Levy’s mates in the media in his earpiece. Sky know a Super League is coming and it’s biggest fanboy needs protection at a time like this right? 🤔

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago

Bye everyone.

Pablito
Pablito
1 month ago
Reply to  Tappaspur

Lovely to see you back Tappa.

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago
Reply to  Pablito

Hello mate. You’re the guy that lived in hornsey right? Been going to any of the conference games? Link me for couple tickets if you like? Gotta be jabbed up though

Last edited 1 month ago by Tappaspur
Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago

A good few quid sloshing around the manor🌚👍 my cousins restaurant “jerk an ting” on park lane doing well. Blessup tottenham and her club

Last edited 1 month ago by Tappaspur
legoverlass
legoverlass
1 month ago

Dier, the gift that keeps on giving. He gave the free-kick away that led to the usual brainfart I believe. Why does he get ahead of Roydon?

Ballina Hotspur
Ballina Hotspur
1 month ago
Reply to  legoverlass

Rodon must be sleeping with Nuno’s wife, sister and daughter for Dier to be picked ahead of him.

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago

His time will come. I really rate him. Him japh and Romero gonna smash it in the not to distant future. Tight back three. I like the way the squad is taking shape. Season after next is when the glory gonna start.

Last edited 1 month ago by Tappaspur
Mudman
Mudman
1 month ago
Reply to  Tappaspur

Ill be dead by then. Oh well

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago
Reply to  Mudman

Are you unwell in your 90s?

Mudman
Mudman
1 month ago
Reply to  Tappaspur

Unwell at 59
cancer

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago
Reply to  Mudman

Sorry to hear that man.

Richard David Bernard Taylor
Richard David Bernard Taylor
1 month ago
Reply to  Mudman

May I extend my sympathies,too?

Richard David Bernard Taylor
Richard David Bernard Taylor
1 month ago
Reply to  Tappaspur

Yeah, sure, if you say so, Tappas!

Mudman
Mudman
1 month ago

Still kicking just don’t exactly know my sell on date

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago

I do. You support the club your way and I’ll support the club my way.

Lord Croker
Lord Croker
1 month ago

A win for now to paper over the cracks.

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago
Reply to  Lord Croker

I don’t see any cracks. Couple more windows needed though. Strong strong squad coming

East Stand
East Stand
1 month ago
Reply to  Tappaspur

You never post after we lose, anyone can be positive after a win. It all depends on where we finish, the performance at (a second rate) Arsenal was an absolute shambles. Pleased we’ve just beaten one of the worst sides in the league but one must take things in context.

The money other clubs are spending will outstrip our expenditure over the next few years by some way. That’s despite the NFL and match day income supposedly being our means of ‘bridging the gap’. None of this equates to all this ‘big’ stuff coming, simply because these owners won’t spend the money the other’s do.

Saying all this stuff after a win is just cherry picking the moment. The proof will be where we head, until we see the evidence it means very little…

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago
Reply to  East Stand

How’s tricks man? “Anyone can be posit about a win? I’m always positive man. We are tottenham.

East Stand
East Stand
1 month ago
Reply to  Tappaspur

Not too bad Tappa. You never post straight after a defeat though. Through thick and thin right?

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago
Reply to  East Stand

I ain’t been around for a while.

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago
Reply to  Tappaspur

The owners won’t spend money money? They won’t spend their money but they will ours. Player assets for when they sell. Our money we’ll have coming in will bridge the gap. Big dough coming man. We’ll be the first club to turn over one billion in a season

Tappaspur
Tappaspur
1 month ago
Reply to  Harry Hotspur

Winks & dier £45 mil? Not bad. Sell sell sell. Davies £7 MIL? SELL SELL SELL. DELE £30MIL? SELL SELL SELL. £80 MIL THERE🌚

Richard David Bernard Taylor
Richard David Bernard Taylor
1 month ago
Reply to  Harry Hotspur

Most of us will be (dead) by the time the debt is cleared! We have given up our todays (seeing us win trophies) for your (our much younger fans) tomorrows!

Richard David Bernard Taylor
Richard David Bernard Taylor
1 month ago

If you’re about 30 or 40 now, you may eventually arrive in the promised land before you pop your clogs!

Glory Costs Too Much
Glory Costs Too Much
1 month ago

Did we not make any subs?

SimonSpur
SimonSpur
1 month ago

Nope.

Glory Costs Too Much
Glory Costs Too Much
1 month ago
Reply to  SimonSpur

Remarkable.

Follow Us